- 1 bunch kale curly leaf and flat, both are delicious
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- ground black pepper optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Remove the stalk from the center of the kale leaves. Drizzle the olive oil over the leaves of kale and toss them until coated evenly. Then place the leaves on the baking sheets in a single layer. Season with salt and pepper and bake in the oven for approximately 10 to 15 minutes or until crispy.
- Serve and enjoy!!
- This is a great way to get kids to eat kale, turn it into a chip!!
Share this Recipe