May 28, 2015
Coffee Ice Cream Pie
Chocolate Cookie Crust
- 12 ounce chocolate cream cookies I use and organic version of an oreo
- 4 tbsp butter room temp.
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar cane
- 28 ounces coffee ice cream I prefer Haagen Dazs
- 10 ounces hot fudge
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. In a food processor combine the cookies, butter and sugar. Pulse until the mixture resembles sand. (note, if you don't have time to make a homemade crust, Oreo sells a chocolate crust in an aluminum pan.)
- Press the cookie crumble mixture into a large pie dish. Try to spread it evenly while pressing firmly.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 8 minutes.
- remove from the oven and cool to room temperature.
- Take the ice cream out of the freezer and let it soften slightly. Fill the cookie crust with the coffee ice cream. Then place the pie in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and pour the warm fudge over the top of the ice cream. Then put the pie back in the freezer to set for a few hours.
- Serve and enjoy!!
Share this Recipe
Filed Under: Recipes